- Oversee all aspects of financial planning including:
- Accounting, Forecasting
- Consolidated Financial Reporting
- Internal Controls
- Commission Structures
- Work with team leaders to structure the company's financial needs.
- Help develop an effective employee incentive/benefit program.
- Review and help implement financial software updates as needed.
- Deliver key reports at set intervals to the CEO and Board of Advisors.
- Manage internal accounting team and work directly with outside CPA.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $125,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- Accounting, Finance: 10 years (Required)
- Chicago, IL 60602 (Required)