We are seeking a RN to to heavily rely upon our HOME CARE & PRIVATE DUTY DEPARTMENTS.
This position is responsible to develop and maintain our Home Care and Private Pay Departments. The RN / ADN will Development & Strategy will lead a team of department managers through their processes to expand and increase the company market share and revenue.
To be considered you MUST BE A REGISTERED NURSE (RN) AND HAVE HOME CARE & PRIVATE DUTY EXPERIENCE.
— Managing Vision & Purpose: Communicate a compelling and inspired vision or sense of core purpose; inspire and motivate team, business units, or organization.
— Organizational Agility: Knowledgeable about how organization works; gets things done both through formal and informal channels; effectively maneuvers through complex political situations.
— Strategic Agility & Innovation: Learns quickly when facing new problems; analyzes both successes and failures for clues towards improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
— Management: Anticipates future consequences and trends accurately; brings creative ideas to market; recognizes strategic opportunities for change; creates competitive and breakthrough strategies.
— Drive for Results: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish.
- Home care and private pay industry.
- Seeking someone with established relationships and a book of business in home care and private pay industry.
- Comfortable interacting with clients at the Executive level.
- Successful track record of pitching and winning new business.
- Experience leading all client engagements; providing strategic guidance, thought leadership, integrated plans, staffing solutions, revenue forecasts, and oversight of all day-to-day operations.
- Experience leading all aspects of account planning and digital strategy development across multiple business segments.
- Embody the 'lead by example' approach-constantly inspiring and motivating cross-functional teams to produce outstanding work. More importantly, you need to be a person that people want to work with and learn from.
- Cross functional collaboration to uphold department vision, manage and mentor junior team members, aid in new business as assigned, and work in a collaborative and creative manner with all employees.
- Strategic thinker at the core, supported by strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- On top of the latest industry trends, breakthrough creative campaigns, and emerging technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in related field required.
- Self-motivated with the drive to succeed in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Proactive and naturally curious about the digital space, constantly looking for opportunities.
- Passionate about the work you do, always treating the client's business as if it were your own.
- Positive thinker whose optimistic outlook is contagious to everyone around them, clients included.
- MUST HAVE HOME CARE & PRIVATE DUTY EXPERIENCE
Job Type: Full-time
- Home Care: 2 years (Required)
- Private Duty Patient Pay: 2 years (Required)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
This Job Is:
- A "Fair Chance" job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)