We strive to provide a personal, balanced touch to all clients, meeting their personal and business needs through tax planning and preparation. For over 20 years we have provided excellent service and guidance through employees who are knowledgeable and passionate about providing high quality service.
As our firm continues to grow we are seeking to add a senior tax accountant who possesses an in-depth knowledge of write up work and taxation to continue to provide the level of care and service that our clients are accustomed to. You will have an opportunity to work directly with clients, advising on accounting and tax matters, solving problems and completing time sensitive projects.
By joining our firm, you will have an opportunity for success in a fun, flexible and rewarding firm.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Accumulate, analyze, and process client submitted financial accounting data in order to prepare quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Preparation and review of federal and state income tax returns for corporations, partnerships and individuals.
- Point of contact for various corporate and individual clients.
- Four year accounting degree
- 3+ years' experience within a CPA firm with an emphasis on write up work experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with accounting, business taxation and individual taxation
- Ability to organize work and projects, prioritize and meet deadlines. Ability to complete work in an efficient and accurate manner and suggest improvements in methods of accomplishing projects and tasks.
- Experience with QuickBooks Online and Desktop
- Strong detailed - oriented individual
- Highly efficient, organized and able to multi task and effectively manage time
- Clear communicator
Job Type: Full-time