Our dynamic, hard-working, innovative team is fueled by a fast-paced industry and a growing market. This environment has created a new opportunity for an experienced Staff Accountant to join our Accounting team grow with a fantastic Company.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Updating and maintaining records of expenditures
- Responding to vendor inquiries
- Ensuring that all payments are made in accordance with company policy
- Ensuring that all payments are sent on time
- Resolving payment discrepancies and disputes on behalf of the company
- Preparing and emailing invoices to customers
- Processing credit card payments for customer accounts
- Posting payments to customer accounts
- Organizing and filing deposit receipts as invoices are paid
- Preparing reports on delinquent accounts and customer payment profiles
- Reconciling cash receipts and deposits
- Analyzing financial records for accuracy
Skills, Education, Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or some college courses in accounting or business preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy, including experience in spreadsheets and accounting software, QuickBooks Online is a plus
- More than 1 year of billing and receivables, Real Estate Brokerage experience a plus
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations and respond to changes in priorities
Our company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.83 /hour
- Accounting: 2 years (Required)
- Seattle, WA 98121 (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Account reconciliation
- Invoice processing
- Running errands (bank deposits, etc.)
- Data entry