We are a well established company in the Inland Empire that is looking for Superstar!!
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (included but not limited to):
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Audit contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (included but not limited to):
- 2-4 years' experience as an Accountant.
- Great communication skills.
- Great Opportunity for a recent Accounting Graduate looking for Career Growth.
- Must have Excellent Computer skills including but not limited to (excel, word, power point, outlook, etc).
- Corporate Accounting / General ledger experience a PLUS!
- Must have overall accounting function expertise.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines and budgets.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to Multi-Task.
We offer full benefits and an outstanding working environment!
Job Type: Full-time
- Accountant: 2 years (Preferred)