- Reconcile accounts and maintain detailed ledger balances.
- Prepare payments by accruing expenses, assigning account numbers, requesting disbursements, and reconciling accounts.
- Provide assistance in preparation of monthly financial reports to include preparation of monthly balance sheet and income statement.
- Support all month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closings for the organization.
- Assist with the inventory control process and verification of inventory cycle accounts.
- Perform general accounting duties to assist with various administrative tasks for the Accountant department.
- Consult and collaborate with internal and external auditors to provide supporting documentation as needed.
- Research and interpret data to answer various questions regarding finances.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Financial Analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
- Inventory: 1 year (Preferred)
- Excel: 2 years (Required)
- Accounting: 3 years (Required)