ACCOUNT RECEIVABLE/CUSTOMER SERVICE
Prima Fleur, Inc. is a custom manufacturer of luxury natural and organic personal care products. The company, situated in the upscale industrial area of Bel Marin Keys, Novato, is approximately thirty miles north of San Francisco. We are a rapidly expanding company and need to hire an experienced AR/Customer Service representative experienced with invoicing and sales orders in Quickbooks.
This role is responsible for customer invoicing, collections, order tracking, and customer service. It requires an ability to exhibit exemplary professional communication skills, attention to detail, follow-through, and presence of mind. It is essential that the candidate has experience working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. It requires knowledge and expertise in all aspects of accounts receivable, including invoicing, receiving payments and customer deposits, following up on open sales orders, assisting customers over the phone, and via email. Strong knowledge of accounting principles and writing skills are needed. Invoicing requires extreme attention to detail. This role involves direct communications with clients and requires a customer-focused approach to duties.
Accounts Receivable/Customer Service responsibilities:
- Work with Sales, Shipping, and Production to invoice customers according to specific terms. This includes creating sales orders, order confirmations, invoices, and packing slips.
- Ensure sales orders and invoices agree to Customer Purchase Orders and quotes provided are accurate.
- Continually communicate with customers about the status of their order.
- Contact customers for collections and to resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Respond timely to customer inquiries.
- Maintain accurate customer deposits.
- Post payments.
- Issue credit memos.
- Charge Customer's credit cards if needed.
- Maintain an accurate open sales order, open invoices, and customer deposits reports.
- Maintain positive communication with customer throughout the sales and production process.
- Be aware of customer credit limits and changes to customers' orders and payment patterns.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years of experience within accounts receivable and invoicing preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing appropriately, with demonstrated analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function in a deadline-driven environment, exhibiting a comfortable level of computer literacy.
- Have the ability to work with interdisciplinary groups (Production, Regulatory, Shipping, Etc.).
- Have excellent project management skills - ability to manage timelines and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written in English.
- Must be experienced with computers, QuickBooks, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Exercise tact and discretion in interpersonal contacts.
- Respect the confidentiality of privileged information.
- Support Company values.
- Demonstrate a commitment to continued personal and professional growth and development.
- Work with direct reports to develop skills and responsibilities.
- Actively contribute to the Company's continuous improvement ideas.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to provide information to Accounting Manager relating to customer billing and account balances. It may require to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee will occasionally lift or move 10 to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Equal Employee Opportunity
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Quickbooks: 2 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- 8 hour shift