We are an independently owned, full-service elevator maintenance, repair, violation removal, and testing company. All services are provided throughout New York City's five boroughs, Westchester, Nassau & Suffolk counties.
We offer our customers a hand-selected and carefully screened group of highly dedicated and talented elevator professionals to work with. The strategic pre-planning of our business model combined with pro-active daily operations have made us the elevator source for many building-related professionals. The referrals we frequently receive from our clients is confirmation of our successful efforts to provide superior products and services.
The organization is searching for an Accounting Manager who will be excited about working in a collaborative, team environment, based in New York City. We are very motivated to hire and are seeking a candidate that can interview immediately. This is a direct hire opportunity with a great work-life balance, competitive pay and strong benefits. This position reports to the Chief Financial Officer.
The ideal candidate for the Accounting Manager should have experience that meets the following requirements:
Primary Job Functions
* Assist with preparation of monthly closing journal entries and prepare closing work papers.
* MS Dynamics Great Plains software experience.
* Technical knowledge and a thorough understanding of accounting practices, ensuring compliance with GAAP; financial knowledge and understanding of key financial measures and accounting methods with an emphasis on financial analysis.
* Minimum 4-6 years accounting experience in a senior accounting or financial management role.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Impeccable analytical and organizational skills.
* Self-motivated and self-directed.
* Proven ability to multitask and consistently meet deadlines.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to details.
Vacation - two-weeks
Life Insurance LTD and STD
Company-matched 401- K
For immediate consideration, please submit an updated copy of your resume in Word format to the Indeed site.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 /year