The Account Associate is a Full-Time Position within the Sales division of Blueprint Studios and is responsible for selling the rental products and services Blueprint Studios offers while reaching the sales goals that have been set for you. You are responsible for the being maintain implementation and operational oversight of each event for which you have sold product. You will be responsible for assuring a positive on-going client relationship maintained in a professional manner. You will be required, from time to time, to attend site inspections, be present for event installations if needed. And you might be needed to be available during off-business hours to handle any issue that arises on an event of yours. This is a key role within the company and requires the utmost professionalism at all times while representing the company. Office hours are M-F 9am - 5:30pm.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- You must be able to generate quotes for clients, with the goal of converting them to paid orders at a moderate pace setting.
- One of your main tasks will be is to follow up on emails response and or request within an at least 4-6 hours of email request.
- Be able to grow a relationship that allows you to secure business within that client's portfolio that is not currently with Blueprint Studios already.
- As a daily task, you will need to generate new clients through networking (social media etc).
- Strategically utilizes our industry partner relationships and sub-vendor relationships as needed.
- One of your tasks will need to be able to become familiar with internal operational processes and procedures, partners with operations counterparts for event success.
- You will need to be able to maintain a clear verbal and written dialogue communication with your clients that provide information for events pre and post events scheduled.
- You will need to be able to be trained in the usage of our internal rental software and database management systems.
- Must be able to maintain and manage an accurate client profile in internal rental software database
- You must have the knowledge and the process of how to Build /Plan/Research/Execute the event order process.
- Maintaining any other administrative tasks that are needed.
- On an occasion, you may need to a backup to attend site inspections and event installations as required by clients.
- As a Account Associate you will need to be able to collect payments that will be due, and all client invoicing and billing.
- Please stays abreast of all industry-related happenings and design trends.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to remain available for any issues that may arise for your clients' events, even during and after business hours.
- Must have a minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum at least 2 years of sales or production experience within one of the fields of event planning and production, catering services, hotel sales/catering services, trade show exhibit design and production services or similar agency services and production industry.
- Must be able to track and reach sales targets within a low/high-volume organization while also showing increased sales revenue year over year.
- Strong knowledge of "Salesforce" and will understand the sales process flow of a project-based business environment.
- Must be able to have excellent time management skills
- Must be self-motivated and have a keen eye for details understanding of how to research and network for new clients within the core target markets of our business.
- You will need to be proactive and be able to Multi-Task with the ability to still stay focused on the task at hand.
Job Type: Full-time
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities to perform crucial functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear.
- The employee is required to stand, walk, and use hands to finger, handle, feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, climb or crawl.
- The employee may need to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to heavy.
- The temperature will vary from hot to cold depending on the weather.
Job Type: Full-time
- Events Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Design Research: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- A "Fair Chance" job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply