Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Coordinator
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to):
* Manage social media accounts.
* Update company website.
* Optimize mailing lists and launch email campaigns.
* Plan and oversee digital advertising.
* Integrate partner locations into digital presence.
* Improve responsiveness across consumer engagement platforms.
* Assist in additional marketing initiatives as needed.
* Experience with Ecommerce Marketplaces and Online B2B Retailers such as Amazon, Ebay, etc.
* Highly proficient in Excel with strong analytical skills to inform digital growth and conversion strategies.
* Demonstrates effectiveness in written and verbal communication; particularly with regards to project management.
* Strong sense of flexibility, attention to detail and deadline orientated.
* General understanding of basic design concepts & software.
* Manage and coordinate all tradeshows and conferences.
What you'd need to succeed:
* 8+ years proven working experience in digital marketing.
* Strong understanding of advertising and marketing principles, particularly for online audiences.
* Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
* Proven ability to be proactive.
* A passion for growing businesses.
* Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
* Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
* Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channel.
* Identifying potential B2B partners and assisting with outreach.
* Designing/editing compelling visuals (photos, memes, quotes, infographic, etc.) to help initiatives stand out and be more shareable on social media.
What we Offer:
* Competitive salary based on experience level.
* Freedom to be creative and test your creations.
* Relaxed work environment.
* Health benefits.
* Paid time off and paid sick days.
* SEO: 3 years (Preferred)
* Customer Acquisition: 3 years (Preferred)
* Social Media Management: 3 years (Preferred)
* Digital Marketing: 8+ years (Preferred)
* Google Analytics: 3 years (Preferred)
* Google AdWords: 3 years (Preferred)
* Knowledge of website management programs/CRM
The successful candidate will be comfortable making decisions, have good interpersonal and presentation skills along with the ability to set and drive towards key goals. You'll need to be self-directed with strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
Job Type: Full-time