Our Company is seeking an exceptional Call Centre Manager to lead our Call Centre Team. The successful candidate will be an organized, reliable and results-driven professional with the experience to allow for on-the-spot problem resolution as well as an ability to see the big picture and make improvements to achieve great results for the Company. The Call Centre will coach and develop their team to achieve optimum performance and customer service quality in their support of the Company's various products. This individual will assist in establishing Call Centre objectives, provide representatives with opportunities to expand their knowledge of services, products and trouble-shooting techniques, analyze data and focus on enhancing performance and processes in an effort to better support our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage the Call Centre representatives who support both incoming calls and dispatches for technical services.
- Answer Call Centre representative questions, guiding them through challenging calls or complex issues, diffusing disgruntled customers or directly handling escalated issues that cannot be fielded by the representative.
- Ensure team members are achieving expected service levels and performance metrics (monthly goals for uptime rates, service call resolution and availability).
- Prepare reports and analyse Call Centre data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Build processes and actions that support consistent excellence in customer service for all external and internal customers.
- Partner closely with our internal Vendor Management team and various other business partners to identify trends and issues that impact service levels.
- Support the Service Delivery, Sales and Customer Relationship teams by providing accurate and timely reporting of information on customers.
- Act as a liaison between Technical Support and other teams to help resolve escalated customer issues.
- Diagnose and resolve associated technical and non-technical issues associated with the range of Company products and services.
- Develop training on Company products and software that provides team members with the product knowledge and call handling skills needed to provide excellent customer service.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5 + years of management experience
- 5+ years of proven experience managing a team in a Call Centre/Customer Support Centre environment
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate team members and to promote customer service and satisfaction within the department
- Solid communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a high demand, team oriented and fast paced environment to meet efficient productivity and provide superior levels of customer service
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations
- Track record of sound decision making
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work various shifts which may include days, evenings, weekends and holidays to support the Call Centre's 24/7/365 operations
- Previous experience in a technical environment
- High proficiency in MS Office, including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Full knowledge of the Windows Operating Systems
- Experience with database trouble ticket systems
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with CORE and eiManager system
- Supervisory experience
Job Type: Full-time
- management: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)