Textile and carpet design studio in the East Village NYC, looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to manage product launch marketing for soft surface and resilient flooring.
POSITION TYPE: Full time/salaried with benefits
Manage product development (PD) marketing process for modular carpet tile, woven/broadloom carpet, and LVT:
- Coordinate/manage marketing processes for flooring, with an emphasis on commercialization items.
- Manage all digital documents/records including all spreadsheets, priorities documents, launch timelines, layouts, product charts, etc.
- Manage daily/weekly PD shipments and maintain sample storage space. Some minor lifting involved.
- Collaborate with Design Director for Flooring with product management duties including: scheduling and maintaining calendar events, communication with account executives and external staff, sampling, and production timelines.
Develop marketing materials for new flooring products:
- Project manage the marketing story for new launches, including written romance copy and visual marketing collateral for all flooring products.
- Proof marketing brochures with external marketing teams.
- Create product and color charts and product layouts as needed for new launches/drops.
- Support sales teams, prep for studio visits, and assist with presentations.
- BFA/BA/BS or equivalent. Must understand the product development procedure and guide it through inception to full Marketing launch
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and short timelines to achieve necessary results
- 2 to 3 years project management experience in product design or related field, commercial flooring a plus
- Adobe Suite/Photoshop skills a plus. May be required to create flooring layout documents and format files according to brand standards.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 /year
- Project Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement benefits or accounts