Are you passionate about Design and looking for a full time position in a fun, creative, and fast paced environment? If so, then we want to hear from you! We are a family-owned E-Commerce company with a strong online presence. In addition to offering a competitive salary, benefits package, and corporate discounts, our culture here speaks volume! Because of this, we are continuously growing thanks to our driven and intelligent team that is always looking to take the company to new heights and reach new goals!
The successful candidate for this role as our Packaging Designer will have previous experience with packaging and print designs. We are currently located in Simi Valley, CA and soon to relocate to Valencia, CA within the next 30 days. Please only apply if this is a feasible commute you are willing to commit to. Should you feel that you are a good fit to the below responsibilities and experience, then we invite you to apply for this great opportunity to join our team!
- Develop concepts and creative layouts for projects with an emphasis on packaging design, but also brand development, marketing collateral, corporate communication, website design, email blasts and other digital applications.
- Present creative concepts and ideas to senior management.
- Maintain graphic standards and brand integrity.
- Provide digital 3D rendering for product packaging and e-commerce applications.
- Ability to work independently and as a collaborator to execute design projects as a team.
- Minimum 2 years of work-related experience in packaging and design.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative cloud (Illustrator, PhotoShop, and InDesign).
- Windows and Mac proficiency.
- Strong knowledge of design principles, print production process and printing methods.
- Digital rendering experience is preferable.
- Must have experience with packaging and print
- Experience creating and editing colorbox dielines.
- Photography and retouching experience is preferable.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & Illustrator Primarily)
DISCLAIMER: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Packaging Design: 2 years (Preferred)
- relevant: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift