The #1 online healthcare publisher in the USA is opening a new office in El Segundo and we are seeking to hire an Account Executive to sell the company's software and marketing tools to medical clients.
We are seeking an experienced sales professional who will be responsible for selling online directory listing space to medical related clients nationwide. This position requires prospecting and consultative sales skills. We are seeking a high energy, organized, reliable, and goal driven individuals. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our new sales team for the West Coast offices.
Account Executive Responsibilities
- Drive sales revenue and market share by managing a defined territory to achieve quota.
- Prospecting new clients through cold calling.
- Consult with the client to find strategies that will meet their business needs and will improve their ability to generate business.
- Ability to effectively communicate features, added value and benefits of our patient referrals.
- Track sales through Salesforce CRM
Account Executive Requirements
- At least one year of inside sales / telesales experience
- Strong hunter mentality.
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Windows including Excel, Outlook and Word.
Job Type: Full-time
- inside sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Los Angeles, CA (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Parental leave
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Child Care benefits
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules