- Bring excitement, enthusiasm and commitment to the following program areas within the College’s School of Business, Hospitality and Media Arts:
o Marketing (including Digital Marketing and Marketing Analytics)
o Human Resources (including Human Resources Management)
o Business (including general courses and Business Math)
o International Business
o Office Administration
o Leadership for Health Care Professionals
- Design, develop and deliver courses and/or labs;
- Engage students in the classroom and lab environment, in both traditional classroom settings and through distance delivery, ensuring learner awareness of curriculum, their academic progression and evaluation of learning;
- Provide a learning environment that makes effective use of available resources while incorporating a variety of teaching and learning strategies to meet various learning styles;
- Evaluate student progress and achievement using a variety of evaluative tools;
- Actively contribute to and care about our student success;
- Assist, advise, coach and mentor students with course choices, career possibilities and opportunities to continue their education at an advanced level;
- Contribute to the regular and ongoing development of the School’s programs; and
- Work in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
Applicants may not be contacted until a need arises in a specific course/program area in a particular academic year.