As the Senior Sales Operations Manager, you are responsible for building consensus among revenue-generating departments to drive value for the business resulting in visibility, predictability, efficiency and clarity around decision making. Key areas where this role will create value include:
- Sales operational effectiveness through forecasting, pipeline management, enablement, and proactively identifying areas that need sales leadership attention.
- Sales rep prioritization through account targeting, opportunity qualification, opportunity progression, and overall management of sales funnel from generating demand in the right market segments through to win rates.
- Sales & Marketing alignment around channels and campaigns that have highest yield.
- Data-driven GTM strategy with clear and consistent processes.
Through your leadership, activities, and support, you’ll enable sales reps to sell better, faster, and more efficiently. Reporting to the Executive Vice President of Sales, you’ll increase the sales department’s productivity through improved sales processes and approaches and adoption of effective business tools. You will facilitate collaboration between sales, marketing, and customer success and deliver strategic insights to leadership.
- Coordinate sales pipeline management & forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes
- Analyze sales funnel to help standardize KPIs, understand historical pipeline metrics, increase visibility into conversions by source and highlight improvement areas for each rep
- Determine the effectiveness of each marketing campaign to evaluate success, measure ROI, and recommend best practices
- Account segmentation and prioritization to operationalize the GTM strategy by segmenting, scoring and prioritizing each market segment and how to best attack.
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization
- Support the assignment of sales force quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources
- Work closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement by understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Provide input to senior leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs
- Develop and maintain sales analytics reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights that support data-driven decision-making for the sales and executive leadership teams
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- BA/BS degree in a technical or business-oriented field
- Minimum of 5+ years of strong analytical and problem solving experience working in sales operations at a B2B SaaS company
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM system required; experience with SalesLoft or other sales enablement platforms an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft Office Applications
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills with outstanding attention to detail
Location: Vancouver, BC