Conexiom is the world’s fastest and most accurate solution for automating the process of manual data entry. We work with many of the world’s leading companies, including 13 of the top 25 Wholesale Distributors in North America. These companies trust Conexiom to process their most valuable business documents because we are the only solution that can guarantee data extraction that is 100% accurate.
Headquartered in Vancouver BC, our business has experienced 50% growth, year-on-year, for the last 4 years. Our service was delivered in 32 countries in 2018 and we processed over 40 billion dollars of transactions in the same period. In March 2018, we were acquired by Luminate Capital Partners out of San Francisco, CA. In July 2018 we opened an office in Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario. We now have 10+ employees in Kitchener and plan to grow that number significantly in 2019.
WHY JOIN CONEXIOM AS A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE?
If you want to develop a highly successful career in business, there are few better foundations than mastering and demonstrating the skills required to be a great Business Development Representative. However, in order to develop that foundation, you will need the following:
- World class training from experienced executives that have been top performers in this role themselves, who have a demonstrated a track record of building and mentoring highly successful BDR teams.
- Mentors that are laser focused on training and development.
- Leaders that prefer to promote from within and view the BDR group as the farm team for other key positions in their sales organization.
- A culture that acknowledges the challenges associated with the role and actively supports developing resilience and mindfulness.
- The latest technology, tools and techniques that will set you up for success.
- A product or service that is uniquely solving a very impactful business challenge, while demonstrating clear competitive differentiators. A great list of recognized and referenceable customer accounts.
KEY ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- Strong intellectual and emotional intelligence.
- Highly coachable with a desire to acquire new skills and knowledge.
- Ambitious, driven to succeed, hardworking, and motivated to build a successful career in business. Must be motivated by the challenge of achieving goals and targets.
- Excellent English communication skills; both verbal and written. A confident communicator.
- Degree or college Diploma in a field where the above skills and personal attributes were required and demonstrated.
- I -2 year’s business experience. Will also consider exceptionally talented new graduates.
- As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for arranging meetings with executives that meet our Ideal Customer Profile.
- Supported by Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategies and leading-edge tools and prospecting techniques, you will work diligently to develop an awareness and interest in our service.
- You will collaborate with members of the Marketing, Account Executive and Enterprise Sales team to achieve optimal results. Our team utilizes a multi-channel engagement strategy incorporating social, email, personalized video and phone selling.
- Conexiom will invest heavily in your professional development and you will benefit from a comprehensive sales training program that leverages the best strategies and tactics from virtually every industry leading sales training program. You will be executing a clearly defined BDR engagement strategy.
- Industry leading training, mentorship and a clearly defined career path.
- On Target Earnings of $75,000 uncapped (base and commission).
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits and vacation package.