Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com .
- Responsible for designing, organizing and/or delivery training programs that meet defined business requirements. Responsible for sales, technical, product or other client training needs. May be responsible for program administration, including scheduling, communications, materials production, facilities coordination, and participant tracking.
- Provides administrative support to the learning and development function.
- Based on role, may also provide classroom training to internal or external audiences
- Senior level job with considerable work experience
- Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training
- Completes a variety of atypical assignments
- May solve problems of a recurring nature, but takes a broad perspective to problems and may identify new, less obvious solutions
- Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
- Acts as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
- May lead a team in the performance of a variety of tasks that are generally routine
- May have specialized external certification (technical roles)
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form .
- May perform one or more of the following duties:
- Deliver face to face and virtual classroom training, creating a positive learning environment and ensuring that all delegates receive appropriate motivation, direction, coaching and feedback to achieve the learning objectives.
- Assembles and distributes course materials and teaching aids
- Answers routine inquiries regarding training courses and schedules
- Operates audio visual equipment during training programs
- Maintains administrative records related to training, such as schedules and rosters, and communicates this information through computer systems, files, or responding to phone or email inquiries.
- Identifies and communicates errors, gaps or inaccuracies in the training materials
- Works with vendors and other third party sources to coordinate technical or professional training offerings
- All other duties as assigned