Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com .
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Interface Analyst Manager
- Manage a team of Interface Analysts
- Conduct daily standup meetings, implement best practices, and keep interface projects on scope and on time
- Former Interface Analysts, capable to roll up sleeves to assist with HL7 interface feeds and assist customer in validating HL7 interface feeds
- Must have a clear understanding of the integration techniques required to integrate enterprise applications such as Epic, Cerner, Allscripts, MEDITECH, etc.
- Act as liaison with clients related to technical questions regarding environment setup and best-case recommendations for HIM application and interface installs
- Manage large scale projects in an enterprise effectively, keeping on track with cycle time for projects, meeting standard cycle time metrics
- Develop close working relationship with sales team and clients
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of combined experience in Health Information and/or Interface Analyst
- Strong Intersystems Cache experience highly desired
- Strong Ensemble experience highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Information Management or Computer Science
- 1+ years Ensemble Engine experience
- Installation and/or training experience on HIM technology products
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new tools and technology
- Attention to detail and outstanding follow-through
- Proven ability to maintain a positive attitude in a team environment
- Proven ability to take individual initiative and responsibility for assignments
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form .