Conduent delivers mission-criticalservices and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services , and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com .
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Reviews assigned daily ledger entries and other financial transactions in accordance with accounting principles so that the general ledger is accurate and up-to-date.
- Performs and Reviews balance sheet reconciliation.
- Reconciling sub ledger accounts and validating reports.
- Collects financial information for various financial reports and audit requirements.
- Various duties as assigned including but not limited to working with spreadsheets requiring intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills and the ability to learn and utilize Crystal Reporting tool.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles that is evidenced by 12 or more units of college level accounting credits.
- Other duties as assigned - as an individual contributor or in a team setting.
- Associates or a Higher Degree in Accounting or Finance is required.