The Digital Marketing Manager will be leading the vision, strategy and best practices for digital marketing including paid, owned and earned designed to expand Conductor's market presence globally, attract new customers and help to retain current customers. This manager will take charge of the digital marketing initiative worldwide, working closely with marketing leadership to set the direction for our paid digital media initiatives including paid search, social, video and programmatic.
This role will sit on a team that's focused on optimizing and improving upon existing demand generation processes as well as taking bold new marketing efforts to increase brand awareness and highlight the customer journey digitally from start to finish. As the digital initiatives continue to increase in the US, the manager will be responsible for bolstering the company's digital presence, building long term relationships with their clients, increasing lead generation, and activating new opportunities to propel the business forward through engagement in new digital channels.
Required Experience, Skills and Traits:
- Create and execute all digital strategy initiatives across all regions and countries for Conductor; build road maps, foundations, and processes to help achieve digital objectives; manage digital initiatives from ideation to execution and evaluate campaign success.
- Develop, plan, and execute paid digital marketing strategies and initiatives, including SEM, paid social media, search and display advertising campaigns
- Lead a small but high performing team and agency partners with expertise in SEO, website development, social, etc. and guide them to align with broader business goals
- Oversee the spend and budgeting process, including monthly forecasting and reporting on spend and ROAS
- Develop and guide the implementation of an analytics strategy and framework and present clear conclusions informed by business goals and objectives
- Direct and manage all company web properties as well as the company's internal portals and their continued enhancements
- Work with product marketing and the brand marketing teams to continuously test and improve campaign creative, copy, and audience targeting to ensure campaign optimization
- Partner closely with brand and creative teams to ensure consistent brand experience across all customer and prospect engagement points
- Work with analytics, rev ops, and business operations to build out a customer lifetime value (LTV) model to help inform paid media investment decisions
- Develop and maintain key vendor partnerships to shape new opportunities
- Analyze cross-channel attribution performance to mine campaign performance insights and drive future campaign testing
- Successfully navigate relationships with stakeholders, team members, and clients, working cross-functionally to meet deadlines and achieve results together; provide expertise in digital marketing
- 5+ years of overall professional experience with at least 3 years of focus on digital marketing including experience in consulting, B2B marketing, media planning, digital marketing, or related fields - including expertise with paid search, social and programmatic.
- Knowledge of B2B industries and client acquisition related experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to translate abstract concepts into actionable, digestible plans; organized with attention to detail and a proven ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines
- Must have strong project management, PowerPoint, and Excel skills