Providing BA support for various companies within the Condrain Group of Companies.
- Identifying and engaging stakeholders
- Analyzing existing business processes to understand current operations
- Analyzing existing systems to understand how systems support current operations
- Identifying gaps between existing processes and systems and the business's needs
- Eliciting, analyzing and documenting functional and non-functional requirements for process and system changes
- Analyzing the impact process and system changes will have on the business
- Validating requirements with stakeholders and against external requirements (e.g. regulatory requirements)
- Working with software vendors to design system changes to meet business requirements
- Managing requirements changes
- Working with internal management and staff to design process changes to meet business requirements
- Testing system changes to validate that they meet the business requirements
- Assisting with change management for the rollout of process and system changes
- Supporting the implementation/deployment of process and system changes
- Assisting with training
- Processes and technology
- Organizational Awareness
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal appearance
- Customer service oriented
- Information management
- Organizing & planning skills
- Attention to detail
- Decision Making
- Stress tolerance due to fluctuations in workload - sometimes requiring overtime hours.
Education and Experience
- Post-secondary diploma/degree in business, technology, computer science or a related field is required
- Experience in at least one the following areas:
- Applications/systems (e.g. BA, QA, Developer/Programmer)
- Land Development
- One (1) year of business analysis experience is an asset
- Ability to engage stakeholders
- Typical office hours: Monday to Friday - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. Additional hours may be required.
- Light to infrequently moderate physical effort. Requires handling of light and moderate weight objects including office equipment and other office supplies and, frequently, sitting for prolonged periods of time while using the telephone and computer.
Great environment to work in. We offer competitive remuneration and benefits. If you are qualified and interested in this role, please apply today!
Please note that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
The Company is committed to diversity and inclusivity in employment and welcomes applications from qualified individuals of diverse backgrounds. The Company is also committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Type: Contract