We are looking for a true hustler to join our growing team as a Marketing and Sales Assistant. This fast-paced role involves intensive customer contact by phone, email, skype, web chat, WhatsApp, instagram, facebook , iMessage!
Ensuring our customers and prospective customers our product will be the driving force of success on the Sales and Marketing team.
The Marketing and Sales Assistant will be responsible for fulfilling customer requests for information, completing and sending quotations, following up, and processing invoices and related paperwork for post-sales. Following up post-sales to ensure that our new and existing customers have all the information, tools, and customer love they need to fully enjoy and make use of their new mounting equipment will be an important part of every day.
Supporting the outside sales and marketing teams by engaging in list building and uncovering new sources of leads will ensure a dynamic and exciting role with great interaction with the entire team.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to break into sales, or a seasoned professional who loves to work on a team interacting with customers from inside.
Required skills and abilities:
- A team player: you work well with a variety of personalities, and jump at opportunities to support your colleagues and customers, understanding that this isn't your everyday 9-to-5 job
- Driven: you have unbelievable follow-through and integrity, working with a sense of urgency, and never missing deadlines
- Creative: you are innovative, curious, and always looking for ways to improve yourself and your environment
- Communications: you have exceptional writing skills, immense grace under pressure, and are well spoken in emails, in person, and over the phone. You understand that listening is the most important part of any conversation, and never promote or engage in politics or drama
- Fun: you are a charismatic person who can talk to anyone; you are flexible, fearless and excited to help build something awesome at Condomounts and share it with the world
- Smart: you understand the big picture and how the details come together to make things happen. You are able to set goals, break them into tasks, and ensure that those tasks get complete with minimal guidance.
- Bottom Line? You are ready to hustle, and know what that means. You love people, and naturally motivated and get a thrill from accomplishment. You must be excited to dig in and help the business reach the next level of success.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Commission, Volunteer
- Marketing & Sales: 1 year (Preferred)