We are looking for a Project Administrator who is self-directed, highly organized and able to manage multiple competing priorities. The Project Administrator will be responsible for processing and tracking all new construction condo sales, acting as primary point-of-contact for buyers and agents, and providing general support to the New Construction division of Condo Culture.
Job Type / Category
- Manage all data input into Salesforce; including contact data, unit and sales data (opportunities), and submit opportunities for signature
- Facilitate remote and in-person deal signings via DocuSign
- Regularly monitor deal status and track in a comprehensive spreadsheet
- Create and send bi-weekly deal status reports to developers, project managers, lawyers, and other vendors, as necessary
- Liaise with internal Salesforce and DocuSign administrators to streamline and improve the experience and utility
- Track the receipt of deposit cheques (providing physical receipts, tracking in our internal spreadsheets, and providing regular reminders/updates to buyers as necessary)
- Sit in on project meetings and participate in creating efficiencies
- Send follow-up emails to condo buyers and provide key dates & summarize important notes to create a seamless buyer experience
- Act as the primary point-of-contact for buyers post-sale for any and all inquiries
- Act as the primary point-of-contact for the internal sales team for project-related questions
- Facilitate decor selection appointments and any other post-sale appointments
- Manage closing gifts for internal deals that close
- Participate in departmental and personal goal setting;
- Participate in weekly team and project meetings as required;
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Who You Are
- Enthusiastic, driven, and carry a positive attitude in everything you do.
- Client-focused with the highest standard of customer service
- Articulate, and a highly effective communicator with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong time management skills and an ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities concurrently.
What You'll Need
- Post-secondary degree in real estate, business, marketing, or related field;
- 3-5 years of customer service-focused experience, preferably in a real estate environment;
- Proficient with both GSuite and Microsoft Office applications, namely Excel/Google Sheets
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple, deadline-oriented priorities;
- Proficient with Salesforce
Nice to Have
- Experience in the real estate industry;
- A valid driver's license and access to a personal vehicle;
- The successful candidate would work primarily from our Head Office located in Downtown Kitchener.
- Regular trips are necessary to our storefront locations in Downtown Kitchener and Uptown Waterloo * Traditional office hours are Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- This position will require occasional attendance at events outside of regular work hours, including some evenings and weekends. Some travel may be required.
Condo Culture is changing the way people view real estate and we're building an A-team who share our vision. We have a full-time opportunity for an individual with a passion for real estate and looking to gain experience working in a progressive, fast growing real estate company.
Job Type: Full-time