Senior Xamarin Mobile Developer
We are looking for thee Senior Xamarin Mobile Developer to join our team full-time. We are looking for developers with a degree in Computer Science and 5-7 years of .NET experience, with at least 2 years of experience using Xamarin on production applications which have been deployed to both the Apple App store and Google Play.
You should enjoy solving challenging development problems. You will be on a team building sophisticated, scalable, cloud software. Excellent training and learning opportunities will be provided to ensure you have everything you need to be successful.
Interview Process: What to Expect
Our interview process for developers includes four steps; first we will conduct a phone interview, followed by an in-person interview with our product manager. Then, you will complete an online programming test which will ask you to demonstrate your skills by solving three problems. Finally, we will meet to review your test results and finalize any last details before you join the team.
* Mobile Development maintain and enhance our iOS and Android mobile app (C# and Xamarin)
* Work with senior management to design and develop solutions
* Plan and implement new product designs and deliver quality code
* Review, test and debug your code
* Fix existing bugs and develop enhancements from customer requests
* Review error reports from our production system and log/fix them
* Collaborate with other developers as needed to code new features
* Provide third-level technical support to our Customer Support team
* Coordinate testing with our testers to ensure that we meet production deadlines
* Provide suggestions to improve code quality
* Document code and code design
Requirements / Attributes
* 4-year university degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming or Engineering (computer related) program
* Full English fluency
* 5 - 7 years' experience working with the following technologies:
* At least 2 years of experience with Xamarin development
* In depth understanding of SoA and n-Tier architecture
* Strong understanding of object oriented program and design best practices
* Excellent troubleshooting and documentation skills
* Knowledge of software engineering practices and standards
* Fast learner; interested and willing to learn
* Strong problem solving and communication skills
Condo Control Central is a leading provider of online communication and management software for condominiums. CCC provides a web-based platform that helps condo property managers, condo board members, security guards and condo owners communicate quickly and easily. The system is straightforward and easy to use, and CCC uses customer feedback to continuously improve and expand the services we offer.
We are a small venture backed company and we are growing quickly. The software you develop will be used by over 160,000 homeowners in the United States & Canada.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent