CCC is looking for a quick-witted Copywriter with a knack for turning technical and business concepts into engaging and informative marketing content. Does this sound like you? If so, we want you to consider joining our team! Our office is conveniently located right above College subway station.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Copywriter works with marketing, development and customer success teams to ideate, research and write high-quality, engaging and accurate content for postcards, digital, in-product and social platforms. This includes copy from long-form thought leadership pieces to short-form ad copy. It also may include video scripts, Ads, infographics, websites, product, sales collateral, trade show booth creative, presentations and more.
Benefits & Compensation
Upon joining the team, you will receive a competitive salary; you will also be entitled to full medical and dental benefits (including for your parter/spouse and dependents) and 3 weeks' vacation annually. You will also have an annual training and learning budget for professional development to ensure you are always up-to-date with the latest industry trends and tools.
In this role, you will do the following:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of both our product and market to ensure a deep understanding of our customers' needs.
- Research and write creative, engaging, on-brand, B2B content for traditional, digital and social platforms.
- Participate in client strategy sessions for case studies. This involves contact with clients for maintaining and creating new content.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content.
- Collaborate with marketing, customer success, sales, development and support teams
- Produce web copy in support of our marketing focus on digital channels
- Develop concepts and copy for numerous consumer-facing multichannel campaigns
- Help champion the individual brands identity, tone, and voice, both internally and externally
- Establish writing style guidelines and brand guidelines
- Pivot back and forth from writing for a broad consumer audience, to writing for niche segments, such as property managers, association board members, security companies and residents.
- Prioritize projects as needed, maintain high copywriting and creative standards, and meet deadlines
- Influence decision makers at multiple levels
- Develop a deep understanding of the Condo Control Central product offering and the industries/audiences it serves
Your Skills and Experience (Required)
You have the following experience and skills:
- Degree or diploma in Copy-writing, Communications, Journalism, Creative Writing, Professional Writing, or English
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects and manage your deadlines accordingly
- Agency or B2B writing experience will be considered an asset
- Extremely strong storytelling skills
- Proven ability to adapt your writing style to different consumer segments
- 3 years professional copywriting experience
- Ability to perform research and distill complex ideas for diverse audiences
- Strong written and verbal skills; able to clearly communicate your ideas to your team
- Willing to tackle more responsibilities for career and skill growth
- Track record of excellent teamwork
- Strong social skills and willingness to work closely with your colleagues
Nice-to-Have (But not required)
Not required, but can't hurt to ask:
- Property management industry experience is an asset, but not a requirement.
- Experience working for a SaaS company
About Condo Control Central (CCC)
CCC is a Canadian company that provides an online communication and management software for condominiums, co-ops and HOAs. CCC provides a SaaS platform that helps property managers, board members, security and condo owners communicate quickly and easily. The system is straightforward and user-friendly, and CCC uses customer feedback to continuously improve and expand the services we offer.
Our software addresses all aspects of condo living, from announcements to tracking of visitors, packages, bookings, payments, and more.
Things We Value
It is important to us that you know what the team values; you will learn more about our team values throughout the interview process.
- Strive for Clarity in All Communication; you commit to clear and open communication.
- Deliver Quality Software that is Easy to Use: you care about quality and ease of use in everything we deliver to our customers.
- Take Ownership: you take ownership of problems and see them through to a resolution.
- Be Honest and Transparent: you deal with clients, team members and partners honestly and openly.
- Focus on the Customer: you go above and beyond to exceed their expectations whenever possible.
CCC is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank you for applying; however only those applicants under consideration will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- copy-writing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)