Condé Nast is a premier media company renowned for producing the highest quality content for the world's most influential audiences. Attracting more than 100 million consumers across its industry-leading print, digital and video brands, the company’s portfolio includes some of the most iconic titles in media: Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Brides, Self, GQ, GQ Style, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler, Allure, Architectural Digest, Bon Appétit, Epicurious, Wired, W, Golf Digest, Golf World, Teen Vogue, Ars Technica, The Scene, Pitchfork and Backchannel. The company’s newest division, Condé Nast Entertainment, was launched in 2011 to develop film, television and premium digital video programming. For more information, please visit condenast.com and follow @CondeNast and @CondeNastCareer for Twitter and @condenastcareers for Instagram
VP, Enterprise Sales, LA Region
This position is a unique opportunity to help build, oversee and coach a high performing regional team with a direct impact on the company’s revenue growth through categories, brands and agencies within the LA region. Ideal candidates will have a background in leading sales teams, as well as extensive experience selling strategic cross-platform initiatives.
- Accountable for reaching & exceeding regional and category revenue targets and evangelizing Condé Nast Enterprise offering to key clients
- Support category sellers in the region with regional sales strategy and opportunity development for key growth initiatives (video, social, data, programmatic, sponsorships)
- Manage relationships & mobilize HoldCo contracts with agency satellite offices in the region in partnership with the VP, Agency Sales
- Represent Condé Nast sales at an Enterprise level
- Act as the conduit to executives when visiting the region
- 10 years + of Sales management experience
- Strong management, analytical and planning skills
- Knowledge of Auto and Media / Entertainment verticals
- Relationships with top marketing decision makers at companies and agencies
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Great team player
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below and we will review your application as soon as possible. Please note that due to the high level of applications we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to each applicant in person. Should your profile fit this open position we will contact you within approximately 4 weeks. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.
C ondé Nas t is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.