Condé Nast is a premier media company renowned for producing the highest quality content for the world's most influential audiences. Attracting more than 100 million consumers across its industry-leading print, digital and video brands, the company’s portfolio includes some of the most iconic titles in media: Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Brides, Self, GQ, GQ Style, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler, Allure, Architectural Digest, Bon Appétit, Epicurious, Wired, W, Golf Digest, Golf World, Teen Vogue, Ars Technica, The Scene, Pitchfork and Backchannel. The company’s newest division, Condé Nast Entertainment, was launched in 2011 to develop film, television and premium digital video programming. For more information, please visit condenast.com and follow @CondeNast and @CondeNastCareer for Twitter and @condenastcareers for Instagram
The Business, Finance and Technology unit of the Condé Nast Culture Division is seeking a Senior Manager, Marketing to join its pre-sale team. This position will work in collaboration with the sales team, and other internal departments, to ideate and package custom marketing solutions for key advertising partners across all Condé Nast brands, including Wired, The New Yorker, and Vanity Fair.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work in conjunction with sales and internal teams to ideate custom solutions for business, technology and finance advertisers
- Package integrated proposals, including but not limited to custom creative/branded content, social and digital media, video, data, influencer marketing, and events
- Work with brand marketing leads across Condé Nast brands to develop sales opportunities and materials for assigned accounts
- Translate marketplace needs into integrated offerings across all platforms
- Work as an effective cross-functional partner with various internal stakeholders, including digital operations, brand marketing and editorial, Condé Nast Entertainment, digital product team, experiential
- 5+ years of ad sales marketing, and extensive experience developing proposals
- Strong writing skills; able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Comfortable with a consistent workload and fast pace
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and have the ability to prioritize day-to-day responsibilities
- Team-oriented and collaborative
- Experience with business, tech, or finance advertisers preferred, but not required
- Motivated and driven by winning and growing business
- Dedicated to keeping up to date on the evolving media and technology landscapes, with a passion for innovation
- Proficient in G-Suite, Keynote PowerPoint, Excel and Word
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below and we will review your application as soon as possible. Please note that due to the high level of applications we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to each applicant in person. Should your profile fit this open position we will contact you within approximately 4 weeks. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.
C ondé Nas t is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.