Condé Nast is a premier media company renowned for producing the highest quality content for the world's most influential audiences. Attracting more than 100 million consumers across its industry-leading print, digital and video brands, the company’s portfolio includes some of the most iconic titles in media: Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Brides, Self, GQ, GQ Style, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler, Allure, Architectural Digest, Bon Appétit, Epicurious, Wired, W, Golf Digest, Golf World, Teen Vogue, Ars Technica, The Scene, Pitchfork and Backchannel. The company’s newest division, Condé Nast Entertainment, was launched in 2011 to develop film, television and premium digital video programming. For more information, please visit condenast.com and follow @CondeNast and @CondeNastCareer for Twitter and @condenastcareers for Instagram
Conde Nast is looking for a dynamic self-starter to join Conde Nast’s growing Marketing Strategy & Research team.
This position requires an analytical mind and the ability to quickly understand and learn how to access varied data sources. He or she will possess strong intellectual curiosity, excellent organizational skills and a passion for using data to create a story.
The Analyst of Marketing Strategy & Research will report to the Associate Director, Marketing Strategy & Research on the Enterprise team and will work closely with sales and marketing teams across the organization.
- Support sales by using data to highlight the value of our audience across digital, print, video and social
- Uncover insights from large and diversified data sets, formulate hypotheses, and use data insights to answer business questions
- Use internal and third-party tools to provide sellers and marketing teams with data and insights to respond to RFPs
- Monitor research trends and assist in assessing new measurement tools
- 1+ years of research experience, preferably at a media content provider
- A genuine interest and knowledge of the media and digital industry landscape
- Experience working with 3rd party research tools including comScore, Nielsen, MRI, and Social Analytics tools
- Attention to detail and accuracy in compiling and analyzing data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid time management skills and ability to work on multiple projects, prioritize and deliver on time
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below and we will review your application as soon as possible. Please note that due to the high level of applications we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to each applicant in person. Should your profile fit this open position we will contact you within approximately 4 weeks. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.
C ondé Nas t is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.