Condé Nast is a premier media company renowned for producing the highest quality content for the world's most influential audiences. Attracting more than 100 million consumers across its industry-leading print, digital and video brands, the company’s portfolio includes some of the most iconic titles in media: Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Brides, Self, GQ, GQ Style, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler, Allure, Architectural Digest, Bon Appétit, Epicurious, Wired, W, Golf Digest, Golf World, Teen Vogue, Ars Technica, The Scene, Pitchfork and Backchannel. The company’s newest division, Condé Nast Entertainment, was launched in 2011 to develop film, television and premium digital video programming. For more information, please visit condenast.com and follow @CondeNast and @CondeNastCareer for Twitter and @condenastcareers for Instagram
We are seeking a Marketing Associate to join our Marketing Strategy & Research team. The role will require the individual to support the team that creates integrated marketing proposals, and executes events, social campaigns, and other programs to help attract and increase our cross-platform (mobile, desktop, video, print, and experiential) advertising business.
What you will do:
This position is an integral part of the Marketing Strategy & Research department. You will support the team with all aspects of their work, including event support, presentation development, and some administrative tasks.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Project management, including dedicated brand emails, in-book and online listings, and sweepstakes
- Event support, including maintaining guest lists, RSVP lines, shipping collateral, and on-site check-in
- Create talent bios and venue overviews
- Assist in preparing for internal and client presentations (including printing and binding presentations), ordering catering, etc
- Handle mailings and gift bag assembly
- Provide administrative support (travel, calendar, and expenses) for the Head of Marketing Strategy & Research and other marketing executives as needed
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment while also ensuring accuracy of work through attention to detail
- A candidate should be resourceful, solutions oriented
- Deliver timely, accurate work product and demonstrate follow up and follow through
- Interest in fashion and beauty industries a plus
- Experienced with Microsoft Keynote, Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat, G-Suite
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below and we will review your application as soon as possible. Please note that due to the high level of applications we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to each applicant in person. Should your profile fit this open position we will contact you within approximately 4 weeks. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.
C ondé Nas t is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.