Condé Nast is a premier media company renowned for producing the highest quality content for the world's most influential audiences. Attracting more than 100 million consumers across its industry-leading print, digital and video brands, the company’s portfolio includes some of the most iconic titles in media: Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Brides, Self, GQ, GQ Style, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler, Allure, Architectural Digest, Bon Appétit, Epicurious, Wired, W, Golf Digest, Golf World, Teen Vogue, Ars Technica, The Scene, Pitchfork and Backchannel. The company’s newest division, Condé Nast Entertainment, was launched in 2011 to develop film, television and premium digital video programming. For more information, please visit condenast.com and follow @CondeNast and @CondeNastCareer for Twitter and @condenastcareers for Instagram
Responsible for strategic assessment of key opportunities, identification of potential partners, determination of best approach to market, negotiation of deal terms for new and renewed contracts and management of partnerships, all to develop new revenue streams.
General responsibilities will include:
- Lead role in business development negotiations across all of CNX experiential opportunities
- Prepare presentations, business forecasts and proposals in concert with account team and finiance
- Source new business development and partnership opportunities for CNX experiential
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate will possess the following skills, experiences and qualities:
- Minimum of 5-8 years of relevant work experience
- Expertise in experiential marketing, production, and strategy
- Specific expertise in experiential agency strongly preferred
- Proven expertise in complex negotiations and ongoing partner management
- Proven expertise in preparing presentations, business plans and financial proposals
- Highly motivated, self-starter, able to move quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Prior experience in experiential marketing agency strongly preferred
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below and we will review your application as soon as possible. Please note that due to the high level of applications we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to each applicant in person. Should your profile fit this open position we will contact you within approximately 4 weeks. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.
C ondé Nas t is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.