Condé Nast is a premier media company renowned for producing the highest quality content for the world's most influential audiences. Attracting more than 100 million consumers across its industry-leading print, digital and video brands, the company’s portfolio includes some of the most iconic titles in media: Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Brides, Self, GQ, GQ Style, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler, Allure, Architectural Digest, Bon Appétit, Epicurious, Wired, W, Golf Digest, Golf World, Teen Vogue, Ars Technica, The Scene, Pitchfork and Backchannel. The company’s newest division, Condé Nast Entertainment, was launched in 2011 to develop film, television and premium digital video programming. For more information, please visit condenast.com and follow @CondeNast and @CondeNastCareer for Twitter and @condenastcareers for Instagram
Executive Director, Branded Content - Vogue & GG
Vogue and GQ are looking for an experienced Branded Content Executive Director to work as a liaison between the editorial team and the advertising team. This person will conceive, manage and execute branded content across all Vogue & GQ channels. This person will lead Vogue and GQ's overall branded content strategies by coming up with innovative, 360-degree ideas for content that meets our advertiser’s objectives, stays true to the brands' editorial voices and drives engagement and views necessary for a successful branded content programs.
During the creation of a campaign, this role is the creative lead, the primary storyteller, shepherding native advertising projects through development: overseeing the creation of high-quality content, coordinating the efforts of multiple teams, and ensuring campaign success.
- Conceptualize original, ambitious branded content campaigns that translate our clients’ objectives into great content to include articles, videos, slideshows, social or developing something entirely new
- Dream up “never been done before” built-if-sold programs that help win new business.
- Work with both the sales and editorial teams on campaign development
- Work with the Creative Group and the editors to assign and source writers, directors, producers, designers and any other necessary talent
- Assist the video team in ideating and creating video assets to support campaigns
- Conceptualize and write articles for our site that support our branded campaigns
- Collaborate with social media leads to develop concepts for new materials
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently and pitch new, exciting ideas on a consistent basis
- A proven history of creating impactful branded or sponsored content
- Overall digital know-how and an innate understanding of the stories that will be successful for an online audience
- Ability to analyze the brands' content trends and translate those to branded content opportunities
- At least 4 years of experience at a digital publisher’s in-house branded content/native advertising studio.
- 6+ years in editorial, advertising, and/or content marketing
- Experience managing small team of people
- BA, BS, or equivalent degree.
- Expertise in fashion, beauty, culture industries
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below and we will review your application as soon as possible. Please note that due to the high level of applications we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to each applicant in person. Should your profile fit this open position we will contact you within approximately 4 weeks. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.
C ondé Nas t is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.