Condé Nast is a global media company producing the highest quality content with a footprint of more than 1 billion consumers in 32 territories through print, digital, video and social platforms. The company’s portfolio includes many of the world’s most respected and influential media properties including Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Self, GQ, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler/Traveller, Allure, AD, Bon Appétit and Wired, among others. Condé Nast Entertainment was launched in 2011 to develop film, television and premium digital video programming.
The Director, Brand Marketing is responsible for creating and executing marketing programs and developing sales and marketing materials to secure, retain, and grow business. This position will work closely with the sales team to develop integrated, multimedia programs, as well as print or online specific programs on behalf of our clients.
- Work with the integrated marketing and sales teams to strategize, create, and write omni-channel proposals
- Create effective and engaging communication of those opportunities in writing and in person
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with sales and account management teams to answer a high influx of RFPs
- Collaborate with sales staff to create client-specific presentations
- Develop budgets related to promotional/added-value programs and branded content
- Create/update presentations, sell sheets, mailers, and other tools to support advertising sales efforts
- Operate with a superior level of client service in all client-facing communication
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong writing and creative thinking abilities
- Close attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Awareness of current culture as it relates to brand and relevant promotional opportunities
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below and we will review your application as soon as possible. Please note that due to the high level of applications we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to each applicant in person. Should your profile fit this open position we will contact you within approximately 4 weeks. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.
C ondé Nas t is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.