For more than 50 years, GQ has been the premier men’s magazine, providing definitive coverage of style and culture. With its unique and powerful design, work from the finest photographers, and a stable of award-winning writers, GQ reaches millions of leading men each month. The only publication that speaks to all sides of the male equation, GQ is simply sharper and smarter.
Condé Nast is seeking an experienced marketer to join in support of content to commerce working across all Condé Nast brands in support of our B2B content-to-commerce platform. The role will require the individual to ideate creative commerce marketing concepts and present integrated proposals that will help build, attract, maintain and grow Condé Nast’s content-to-commerce business.
- Ideation; writing & presentation; project management
- Develop integrated marketing proposals across a variety of selling categories and budget levels with a specific focus on the retail + International fashion categories.
- Strong writing and presentation skills required.
- Act as e-commerce category expert and resource, including the development of sales opportunities, etc. when appropriate and develop and communicate these to both the sales and marketing teams.
- Act as the client-facing lead and project management throughout the sales process
- Support department initiatives, including owning activations with launch partners.
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum of 4-5+ years of experience within the e-commerce/media/marketing industries
- Knowledge of the major e-commerce platforms - especially Amazon
- Strong writing and creative thinking abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience executing or assisting in the execution of digital creative campaigns and e-commerce
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting
- Knowledge of digital and mobile advertising capabilities and implementation, etc.
- Knowledge of Keynote, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong interest in and knowledge of the designer/international fashion, retail and luxury categories
- Understanding of current social media platforms and digital ad products
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below and we will review your application as soon as possible. Please note that due to the high level of applications we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to each applicant in person. Should your profile fit this open position we will contact you within approximately 4 weeks. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.
C ondé Nas t is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.