Condé Nast is a premier media company renowned for producing the highest quality content for the world's most influential audiences. Attracting more than 100 million consumers across its industry-leading print, digital and video brands, the company’s portfolio includes some of the most iconic titles in media: Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Brides, Self, GQ, GQ Style, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler, Allure, Architectural Digest, Bon Appétit, Epicurious, Wired, W, Golf Digest, Golf World, Teen Vogue, Ars Technica, The Scene, Pitchfork and Backchannel. The company’s newest division, Condé Nast Entertainment, was launched in 2011 to develop film, television and premium digital video programming. For more information, please visit condenast.com and follow @CondeNast and @CondeNastCareer for Twitter and @condenastcareers for Instagram
The Business Affairs Administration Manager is primarily responsible for the day to day business, legal, and finance administration of The Talent Group. This individual will be required to work closely with The Talent Group's editorial, video and commercial teams to draft and manage a high volume of incoming and outgoing invoices, service agreements, talent contracts, payment terms and revenue tracking. The successful candidate must be able to function at a high level of excellence both independently and in a growing team environment, be highly organized and detail-oriented, effectively manage communications and relationships with internal stakeholders and partners, and manage time in accordance with strict deadlines. Experience working in advertising or production at a television network, motion picture studio, production company or digital media company is highly preferred.
- Manage the tracking and reporting of all branded and commercial projects (i.e. revenue, expenses & margin) for The Talent Group through creating and maintaining status grids
- Prepare monthly reports for executives and team for department and individual forecasting/goals
- Liaise with key stakeholders in the Finance Departments to: ensure that management is informed of progress at all times , project & reconcile all expenses and invoices, confirm revenue is properly accounted for in the system
- Create project estimates in SalesForce for commercial projects
- Work with Account Managers to ensure proper coding on all branded projects in AdBook.
- Review and approve vendor creation and invoices for the team’s clients
- Work with revenue team to generate invoices on all commercial projects
- Draft, review and manage a wide range of talent agreements, releases, riders, service agreements and other business/legal documents relating to the production of content, booking of talent, and billing of clients/vendors.
- Act as main liaison between TTG and Business Affairs and Legal team to: summarize and communicate deal points to The Talent Group leads as needed o Negotiate redlines in agreements, manage creation and negotiation of talent agreement templates with various agencies
- Electronically file all fully executed agreements into the Legal database and shared drives
- Administer and oversee workflow efficiencies
- 3+ years of related experience
- Highly organized and motivated self-starter
- Ability to manage multiple projects with strict deadlines
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level administrative/organizational skills
- Strong drafting and negotiating, written and verbal communication
- Detail oriented, timely and accurate
- Team player and effective communicator
- Familiarity with Salesforce, AdBook, Google Documents, Microsoft Office, AdobeSign preferred
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below and we will review your application as soon as possible. Please note that due to the high level of applications we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to each applicant in person. Should your profile fit this open position we will contact you within approximately 4 weeks. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.
C ondé Nas t is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.