Co/Lab is Condé Nast’s digital core, consisting of team members across 10 categories, including business development, monetization, data, technology, product, design, audience development, digital assets, content, and strategy, that work to support our legendary media company both from a collaborative centralized team and from positions embedded within each brand. The group’s collaborative spirit fosters creativity and connectivity among Conde Nast’s brands, and enables transformative experiences for consumers and business partners alike. Over the last two years, Condé Nast has emerged with one of the strongest digital media businesses in the market, with a 76% increase in audience, a 56% increase in digital revenue, and a 132% increase in engagement.
Epicurious is looking for an Associate Social Media Manager to manage day-to-day posting and growth of the brand’s many digital platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and more. This candidate must have experience with posting, scheduling and optimizing social content, and should have a deep knowledge of and passion for food and home cooking.
- Manage and post to all Epicurious social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more
- Hone Epicurious voice and grow its social presence across platforms
- Communicate what’s working on social to appropriate teams and stakeholders
- Monitor social media platforms for trends and user feedback
- Engage the Epicurious community on all channels (Instagram comments, Facebook group, etc.) and find and explore new ways to talk to and engage with our readers
- Foster and maintain relationships with internal and external content partners, including day-to-day management from pitching articles to cross-posting content
- Work with marketing, PR, and various editorial teams to execute on social-focused initiatives from sponsored posts to tentpole events
- Pitch ideas in edit meetings
- 2+ years of professional social media experience
- 1+ years experience at a food or lifestyle brand
- Advanced skills in spotting consumer trends and behavior through social listening
- Proven ability to hit key social and engagement metrics
- Familiarity with tools like SocialFlow, Dash Hudson, Parse.ly, Google Analytics
- Strong editorial judgment and clean writing skills
- Ability to work swiftly under deadlines
- Creative and thoughtful, bringing fresh ideas to the team daily
- Strong attention to detail
- A fierce love of home cooking!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below and we will review your application as soon as possible. Please note that due to the high level of applications we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to each applicant in person. Should your profile fit this open position we will contact you within approximately 4 weeks. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.
C ondé Nas t is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.