Condé Nast is a global media company producing the highest quality content with a footprint of more than 1 billion consumers in 32 territories through print, digital, video and social platforms. The company’s portfolio includes many of the world’s most respected and influential media properties including Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Self, GQ, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler/Traveller, Allure, AD, Bon Appétit and Wired, among others. Condé Nast Entertainment was launched in 2011 to develop film, television and premium digital video programming.
The Associate Account Manager is the operational point of contact for Condé Nast’s key advertising business relationships. Specifically, responsible for providing strategic oversight to pre and post-sale activities to ensure client satisfaction as well as development and growth of the relationships. As an Associate Account Manager, you play a critical role in a team as the clients’ trusted advisor and champion. You manage the day-to-day operations of your team and partner to develop, execute and manage complex campaigns on our platform. Your deep understanding of your clients’ business objectives and analytical mindset will shape future strategies through data driven insights and recommendations. In this role, you will also act as a Sales Planner while beginning to build your portfolio in the Account Management path.
- Responsible for owning new or small Conde Nast clients/accounts
- Assist in developing buying strategies to maximizing media value and impact while supporting media negotiations
- Partner with Sales on all aspects of campaign planning, launch execution, optimization and recap with sales and other internal groups and support teams for key clients
- Recommend most appropriate tactics/proprietary offerings to fulfill client/plan objectives and KPIs with supporting rationale and measurement plan
- Begin to develop skills in upselling and renewing existing campaigns/clients
- Manage client relationships and client satisfaction, including determining client goals, deliverables, approvals, and asset management in order to achieve best results and campaign success
- Work closely with internal teams (Digital, Ad Ops) to improve performance and resolve issues including tagging, tracking and brand safety
- Understand intricacies of various tracking/targeting services holding partners accountable for performance improvement
- Knowledge of proprietary and 3rd party tools (PRISMA, DCM, MOAT, IAS) at a sophisticated level providing support during execution stage
- Works with Sales Planner to conduct performance analyses of all plan variables including platform, partner, unit, creative, etc. tracking results and drawing implications
- Begin to develop forward thinking, data-driven analysis and recommendations that align with client goals and quantify opportunities with clear recommendations to pitch to clients
- Represent the voice of our clients to help shape product enhancements and become an expert on site content, editorial specials and new ad units to create the strongest media plans possible
- Demonstrated ability to assess reporting and identify areas of improvement or opportunities for upselling,
- Understanding of how to manipulate data sets including and not limited to Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP’s
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience, Advertising field preferred
- BS, preferred in Marketing or Business (or other related field)
- Demonstrated success at working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships internally and externally
- Manage expectations of clients and deliverables
- Thrives in a fast pace, constantly changing environment; can adapt plans due to changes in client objectives, priorities or budgets while minimizing impact on project momentum
- Builds positive relationships with internal and external teams and sets good example for Sales Planners
- Experience with Ad Technology / Ad Platforms: DFP, SalesForce, AdBook, Facebook Ads Manager, Omniture, DAR, MOAT
- Capable of managing multiple deliverables and ability to seamlessly transition among them
- Proficient in Excel, Keynote, PowerPoint, Word,
- Demonstrated ability to generate and present well-considered ideas and solutions
- Balanced ability to perform analytically and creatively
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below and we will review your application as soon as possible. Please note that due to the high level of applications we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to each applicant in person. Should your profile fit this open position we will contact you within approximately 4 weeks. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.
C ondé Nas t is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.