Condé Nast is a premier media company renowned for producing the highest quality content for the world's most influential audiences. Attracting more than 100 million consumers across its industry-leading print, digital and video brands, the company’s portfolio includes some of the most iconic titles in media: Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Brides, Self, GQ, GQ Style, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler, Allure, Architectural Digest, Bon Appétit, Epicurious, Wired, W, Golf Digest, Golf World, Teen Vogue, Ars Technica, The Scene, Pitchfork and Backchannel. The company’s newest division, Condé Nast Entertainment, was launched in 2011 to develop film, television and premium digital video programming. For more information, please visit condenast.com and follow @CondeNast and @CondeNastCareer for Twitter and @condenastcareers for Instagram
Condé Nast is seeking an analyst to be a key member of the Consumer Analytics team, providing insightful analysis across Condé Nast brands to the Consumer Marketing Group as well as key stakeholders across the company.
The analyst will report to the Senior Manager, Consumer Analytics and will be responsible for analyses across various digital marketing channels such as owned-and-operated websites, external paid media (e.g., search, social and affiliate marketing), and e-mail. The analyst will also be responsible for using a variety of data sources to assess overall brand performance. This position will work with internal and external data providers, transforming data into actionable marketing plans.
The candidate must be extremely organized, analytical, self-directed and adaptable in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate has experience compiling, analyzing and interpreting data and can successfully present conclusions and recommendations to management drawn from the analysis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with complex data sets from external/internal providers including proprietary ecommerce systems, third-party digital platform partners and third-party analytics tools.
- Manage financial models for evaluating ROI to help set investment levels for existing and new marketing programs including new product and content opportunities.
- Analyze on-site and off-site performance metrics to inform decisions and help determine future marketing strategies for revenue growth.
- Identify correlations between sales data and engagement/usage metrics to influence marketing strategies.
- Help develop analytics for a variety of analyses to enable consumer revenue growth.
Requirements and Skills:
- Very strong work ethic & extremely detail-oriented
- Strong project management skills and ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently and take initiative while remaining on task
- Highly analytical and ability to problem-solve
- Very strong Microsoft Office skills (including Excel & familiarity with Access)
- Facility with analytic tools such as Google Analytics
- Aptitude for managing information from various data warehouses & familiarity with SQL ; other programming languages or BI Tools is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree with prior experience in a statistical or analytical role
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below and we will review your application as soon as possible. Please note that due to the high level of applications we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to each applicant in person. Should your profile fit this open position we will contact you within approximately 4 weeks. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.
C ondé Nas t is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.