Allure Beauty Box/GQ Best Stuff Box
We are seeking an individual experienced with Vendor Management and Order Management in an e-commerce or subscription environment to join the Allure Beauty Box team. In this role you will ensure the best possible experience for our customers by overseeing an outside vendor supporting the Allure Beauty Box.
The ideal candidate is motivated, solution-oriented, analytical and organized, with strong communication and people skills. Excellent time management and attention to detail are a must.
This is a full-time freelance/contract role reporting to the Allure Beauty Box Director of Operations. We estimate this will be a 6 month project with potential for extension. It is based in New York City at Conde Nast headquarters.
In this Role, You Will:
- Be the leading advocate for Allure Beauty Box and GQ Best Stuff customers.
- Help lead weekly calls with Allure Beauty Box customer service, aimed at identifying and solving the top issues affecting our members
- Head lead monthly training calls with customer service and coordinate regular training videos and quizzes to ensure agents are up to date.
- Review weekly QA of order assignments and identify and remedy any errors or unexpected assignments.
- Identify recurring issues and compile internal reports as needed.
- Review regular metrics and data provided by vendor and highlight anything out of the ordinary and/or indicative of a larger problem affecting customer or the business.
- Coordinate with our Community Manager to collect customer feedback from social media and share with the Customer Service team to improve the customer experience.
- Develop and implement solutions for all identified issues affecting customer experience.
- Utilize good judgment in safeguarding the company image in responses and outreach to customers who have been affected by an order management mistake or service error. Work closely with customer service, operations, and consumer marketing to craft apology emails and arrange for make-good gifts as needed
- Learn from the best by interacting with a dynamic team of business leaders
- Ensure measurement of identified KPIs
- Assist with transition of customer service and order management to a new vendor. Review procedures with both vendors, ensure streamlined communication during transition and provide QA.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in Ecommerce/Subscription, Vendor Management, Operations, Analytics, Fulfillment, and/or Order Management, or similar role. Candidates with 2-4 years of highly quantitative and client-facing experience in fields such as management consulting and investment banking will be considered.
- Emphasis on Project Management and Problem-Solving, with a Customer First Mentality.
- 4-year college degree
- Proficient use of Google Suite/MS Office Products in a Mac environment
- High proficiency in English reading, writing, and speaking; customer centricity; empathy; active listening, critical thinking; monitoring; coordination; persuasion; instructing; problem solving; analysis; troubleshooting; judgment.
Conde Nast is a premier media company renowned for producing the highest quality content for the world's most influential audiences. Attracting more than 120 million consumers across its industry-leading print, digital and video brands, the company's portfolio includes some of the most iconic titles in media: Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Brides, Self, GQ, GQ Style, The New Yorker, Conde Nast Traveler, Allure, Architectural Digest, Bon Appetit, Epicurious, Wired, W, Golf Digest, Golf World, Teen Vogue, Ars Technica, The Scene, Pitchfork, Backchannel and them.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract