Condé Nast is a premier media company renowned for producing the highest quality content for the world's most influential audiences. Attracting more than 100 million consumers across its industry-leading print, digital and video brands, the company’s portfolio includes some of the most iconic titles in media: Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Brides, Self, GQ, GQ Style, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler, Allure, Architectural Digest, Bon Appétit, Epicurious, Wired, W, Golf Digest, Golf World, Teen Vogue, Ars Technica, The Scene, Pitchfork and Backchannel. The company’s newest division, Condé Nast Entertainment, was launched in 2011 to develop film, television and premium digital video programming. For more information, please visit condenast.com and follow @CondeNast and @CondeNastCareer for Twitter and @condenastcareers for Instagram
23Stories’ Corporate Activation team is made up of integrated (print and digital) producer/project management experts who combine the power of our authoritative brands with a vast portfolio of print and digital capabilities to bring unforgettable branded content experiences to our audience of affluent, influential and engaged consumers. We develop best-in-class custom branded content solutions that meet objectives, build brand value and connect clients to their ideal target audiences. Whatever the challenge, we deliver superior results like no one else can.
We are looking for an experienced Activation Manager (aka Integrated Producer, Integrated Client Service Manager) to oversee the execution of custom campaigns across the multiple mediums on which Condé Nast content is published - including desktop-, smartphone- and tablet- based web, print, digital editions across our advertising partners in the Health space. We’re looking for candidates who are excited about working with some of the world’s most recognized brands, from large pharmaceutical companies, to the world’s leading over-the-counter producers, to world renowned hospitals, on behalf of the best brands in the world.
The Activation Manager is a key, high-profile role within 23 Stories, responsible for successfully shepherding custom programs from the point at which they’re sold through to launch and post-execution analysis - owning the internal client relationships with Sales, Marketing, and Audience Development, and the external client relationships with the agency/agencies and brand contacts, and overseeing the production of the various elements internally with all necessary disciplines (design, photo/video production, copy, development, etc). This role is the post-sale go-to person for all stakeholders within the Health/Pharma category at Condé Nast. Projects can range from single medium (a single page print page) to multi (multiple print spreads across multiple months, x-brand native/branded content articles, x-platform rich media digital ads, research studies, presence at events), with associated production budgets of 200-500K+ and associated media budgets of 1-5M+. The ideal candidate has a passion for tackling large, integrated programs and bringing them successfully to life, and would be energized to help build this division within Conde Nast.
- Primary post-sale client contact for major accounts
- Manage the execution of x-platform custom promotional campaigns from start to finish
- Generate and adhere to campaign production budgets and timelines
- Monitor campaigns post-launch to ensure audience delivery and recommend appropriate optimization
- Evaluate creative elements throughout the production process to ensure that client objectives are met
- Interface with other internal departments including Sales, Marketing, Audience Development, Research
- Contract external creative/production vendors when necessary
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-5+ years of digital and/or traditional print project management and/or client services/account management experience
- 5+ years of professional experience (experience working in health and/or pharma preferred)
- We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, can take initiative, and who can think creatively to come up with solutions
- Experience working with internal design and production teams, and external vendors, to execute multiple campaigns in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Passion for advertising and the emerging world of branded content
- Top-notch customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking and prioritizing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to represent varying opinions within a strong, collaborative team environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below and we will review your application as soon as possible. Please note that due to the high level of applications we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to each applicant in person. Should your profile fit this open position we will contact you within approximately 4 weeks. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.
C ondé Nas t is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.