Condé Nast is a premier media company renowned for producing the highest quality content for the world's most influential audiences. Attracting more than 100 million consumers across its industry-leading print, digital and video brands, the company’s portfolio includes some of the most iconic titles in media: Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Brides, Self, GQ, GQ Style, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler, Allure, Architectural Digest, Bon Appétit, Epicurious, Wired, W, Golf Digest, Golf World, Teen Vogue, Ars Technica, The Scene, Pitchfork and Backchannel. The company’s newest division, Condé Nast Entertainment, was launched in 2011 to develop film, television and premium digital video programming. For more information, please visit condenast.com and follow @CondeNast and @CondeNastCareer for Twitter and @condenastcareers for Instagram
The Analyst for Consumer Marketing provides in-depth analyses and data quality assurance to support the Consumer Marketing team. Reporting into the Senior Manager of Consumer Analytics, the Analyst will be responsible for providing the necessary support for insight-based business decisions as well as assuring the quality of analytics tracking related to the customer funnel, both strategic and tactical. This role plays a critical function in both supporting subscription acquisition marketing programs across multiple business units. This position analyzes financial performance for each campaign, evaluates marketing tests, monitors costs and develops recommendations for program improvement. The ideal candidate is someone who is highly quantitative, nimble and resourceful; and has the ability to think critically and incorporate data and testing into the decision-making process. Expertise with digital analytic tools is a must but we are also looking for people who are curious, motivated and entrepreneurial.
- Provide reporting and audience insights on an ongoing basis to the consumer marketing team
- Address ad-hoc requests around interpreting patterns and trends in user behavior across Conde Nast websites and order form to drive customer subscription conversion
- Monitor performance against goals, ensuring appropriate tracking and financial efficiencies
- Prepare reports and analyze campaigns to determine future plans and profitability
- Coordinate and help analyze multiple marketing campaigns
- Contribute to the continued development and enhancement of our consumer analytics services, which enable insight into consumer interests, motivations, and journeys
- Design, prototype, and build reporting and dashboards
- Support the execution of A/B and multivariate testing plans to boost off-site conversions
- 1-3 years of experience with a major website, digital advertising agency or online marketing, advertising, publishing, fashion or retail organization with a thorough understanding of online business models and strategies
- Highly analytical, entrepreneurial, digitally savvy, creative and experimental in the approach to problem solving, with exceptional critical thinking skills
- Eager to learn about new technologies and implementing these ideas in a production environment
- Experience with reporting and analysis using a major web analytics tool such as Omniture / Google Analytics
- Ability to effectively analyze and interpret data across multiple data sources
- High standards around data integrity and analytic rigor
- The desire to make analytics and data integrity a core part of our culture and the ability to make that happen
- Python, R, Stata, SQL or similar preferred
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below and we will review your application as soon as possible. Please note that due to the high level of applications we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to each applicant in person. Should your profile fit this open position we will contact you within approximately 4 weeks. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.
C ondé Nas t is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.