Condé Nast is a premier media company renowned for producing the highest quality content for the world's most influential audiences. Attracting more than 100 million consumers across its industry-leading print, digital and video brands, the company’s portfolio includes some of the most iconic titles in media: Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Brides, Self, GQ, GQ Style, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler, Allure, Architectural Digest, Bon Appétit, Epicurious, Wired, W, Golf Digest, Golf World, Teen Vogue, Ars Technica, The Scene, Pitchfork and Backchannel. The company’s newest division, Condé Nast Entertainment, was launched in 2011 to develop film, television and premium digital video programming. For more information, please visit condenast.com and follow @CondeNast and @CondeNastCareer for Twitter and @condenastcareers for Instagram
About This Job
Our Client Services team serves as the first line of contact with our clients from pitch to creative development to asset delivery and recap. Account Supervisors own strategic account services and project management cycle and are responsible for managing all of their accounts from sales through to deliverables. They understand the agency’s portfolio of offerings, are able to identify client needs and work strategically to provide thoughtful solutions with measurable results. They should have familiarity with different types of programs and deliverables, such as strategic planning, creative ideation, video, social and editorial content, digital, event-based programs. They are effective at balancing client and Agency demands, while still delivering high impact work. They are responsible for managing the relationship between clients and cross-departmental agency teams during the project management phase and are the main point of contact between all stakeholders - internal and external. They are responsible for actively communicating status reports and deliverables schedules out to all team members. The Account Supervisor’s focus is to drive the work forward with flawless execution to effectively deliver on time against project/campaign objectives while building lasting relationships with our clients.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are able to balance the needs of the client with internal teams.
- You love a challenge and are a problem solver.
- You are able to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term needs.
- You know the right questions to ask in order to ensure that you are gaining a full understanding of clients needs and are able to clearly communicate them to internal teams.
- You constantly exceed client expectations with your customer service orientation.
Agency experience and integrated background are preferred.
- Support your Account Director by owning the day to day management of your accounts – internal and externally
- Liaise with the client as well as internal stakeholders including but not limited to strategy, research, production, project management, creative, talent and legal to achieve strategic/client goals
- Work to collect and formulate all briefing materials to help lead project kick-offs
- Actively lead and participate in internal creative briefings and ideation sessions
- Manage all stages and components for client proposals/presentations and all client facing materials,, reviewing all materials to ensure they are accurate and create a cohesive presentation
- Support your Account Director in understanding all client motivations/needs
- Support Account Director owning key projects and ensuring all asks have clear objective and timelines that have been aligned by all parties, and then execute against those tasks, objectives and timings
- Responsible for managing timelines and working with internal stakeholders to ensure that deliverables meet the deadlines created
- Responsible for managing any key feedback received, communicating to appropriate teams – internally and externally
- Responsible for ensuring that projects are proceeding within budget and ensuring that all financing documentation is received, processed and accounted for.
- Manage all paperwork, contracts, budgets and legal matters (e.g. contracts and approvals) for all parts of the sales and project management process, working with internal teams as required
- Responsible for producing master project status reports, daily and/or weekly and communicating them to internal and external stakeholders
- Escalate potential issues to your Account Director when necessary
- You have the ability to partner and work constructively with all stakeholders on challenging projects, with a proven ability to solve client challenges and achieve their goals
- Oversight of Account Manager output and are responsible for fostering their growth
- You are comfortable providing clarity and direction as needed to a variety of internal stakeholders in the day to day account management
- You take time to understand each CNX discipline (production, project management, creative, talent, research, legal) in order to pull appropriate resources and help guide projects
- You ensure the best CNX thinking / offerings are being brought to clients in the most effective way
- Identify future business opportunities via renewal and/or new business opportunities
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Keynote and all GSUITE applications
- Possesses a Bachelor's degree in related field
- 7+ years (minimum) agency experience
- Experience in presenting information both orally and in writing
- High attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Calm, with a positive approach and solutions-focused mindset
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Flexibility for evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes
- Comfortable working in tight timelines and on longer strategic deliverables
- You have strong interpersonal skills, with a focus on relationship-building and customer service
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below and we will review your application as soon as possible. Please note that due to the high level of applications we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to each applicant in person. Should your profile fit this open position we will contact you within approximately 4 weeks. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.
C ondé Nas t is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.