- Organize and Coordinate schedules
- Oversee marketing & promotions
- Financial analysis of successful events
- Manage social media
- Communicate with sponsors, vendors and speakers regarding logistics of the event(s).
- Attend tours of the event space.
- Assist with creating marketing materials for the event(s).
- Send and receive contracts from sponsors, vendors, and speakers.
- Support during the day of the event with coordination and logistics
- Develop a welcoming and enjoyable environment
PLEASE SEND SOCIAL MEDIA (FB & IG)
We are looking for enthusiastic and determined event planning interns that will learn how to run a successful event from the help of our team as well as work with customers. This internship provides a detailed learning experience in more than one area. It provides hands-on experience of planning an event, running the event, and working with customers every step of the way. This is a great resume building opportunity where you get to actually create the experience you want that will help you land your dream job. Expect this internship to be fun, fast-paced and fulfilling.
Can be used towards college credit
- Marketing/Communications Major
- Junior/Senior Standing in College
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, are essential.
- Ability to effectively manage time and multiple projects
- Excellent people skills with individuals/crowds
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, Google Sheets.
- Available to work evenings and weekends for events as needed.
Job Type: Part-time