Reporting to the Supervisor, Operations, the incumbent plays a key role in the processes related to admission & registration, assists the placement team, and is a primary resource for providing proactive data and analytics to the Co-op team in support of business development & communications, process changes, and volume management. He/she also provides support for a variety of other administrative functions to support the effective delivery of the Institute’s programs.
- Perform tasks related to admission/registration/administrative processes for a variety of the Institute’s programs, including promotion, application processing, data input in to the Student Information Systems (SIS) & Orbis database system , processing modifications of work-study sequences, student performance review.
- Perform proactive reporting on student, employer, & alumni data to assist with business development and volume management (primarily through the Institute’s database system - Orbis).
- Maintain data integrity in the Institute’s database, including entering and maintaining employer records & student records (including profile information, naming convention, data clarity & updates, application rankings, job statuses, etc.).
- Work as the focal point for all employer email campaign message and provide input on messaging .Ensure communications are sent out in a timely fashion.
- Monitor students’ job applications and recommend/advise followup activities
- Actively follow up with and answer enquiries from co-op employers on job postings, interview process/schedule, rank-match process, job offers, etc.
- Replace the front desk during lunch breaks, vacations, etc. and assist in other tasks & projects in support of the Institute.
- Diploma of Collegial Studies (2 year pre-university DEC) and two to four years of administrative experience in an office environment in a reporting type role working with complex data to support decision making.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is an asset.
- Excellent critical thinking, analysis, reporting and data-entry skills.
- Good knowledge (Level 4) of spoken and written English and French.
- Good knowledge (Intermediate level) of Word (mail merges, template use, formatting) and Outlook and advanced knowledge of Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot tables, linking data from multiple sources).
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize and to meet strict deadlines.
- Keen sense of accuracy & detail orientation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong sense of professionalism & confidentiality.
- Prior experience working with BI tools including Crystal Reports, PowerBI, etc. is an important asset
- Prior experience with the Student Information System (SIS) and Orbis or other database management software is an asset
$24.65 to $29.66 per hour
Interested applicants must submit a curriculum vitae with a covering letter by May 23, 2019. Please click on the How to Apply button below for further instructions.
IMPORTANT: The language and computer skills of short-listed candidates will be tested.
Concordia University is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from women, Aboriginal Peoples, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, and persons with disabilities.