Reporting directly to the General Manager, the incumbent deliversfirst level user support services to address the specific requirements of the Concordia community.
- Install and configure drivers.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues
- Escalate to defined second level groups as necessary
- Train users
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the General Manager.
- Diploma of Collegial studies in a field related to the primary responsibilities.
- Good knowledge of spoken English and basic knowledge of spoken French to communicate with students, staff, faculty and external providers.
- Must be comfortable working with windows and Mac OS platforms
- Strong Customer-service focus with previous customer service experience
- Ability to decipher and trouble shoot various technical support requests.
- Basic knowledge of command line and networking
- Good understanding of the printing process
- Capable of supporting stress and pressure in a high-volume service environment.
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)