Since 2001, Concordia, has been a firm that always focused on becoming an Industry-Leader in Providing Engineering & Construction Services to the Wireless Telecom sector. We provide Civil, Structural, Topographical Services as well as Construction Services for the Wireless & Cell Tower Industry.
Our team of 70+ Professional Associates is focused on providing services to Fortune 500 Clients such as T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, US Cellular & AT&T. We pride ourselves as being a mid-sized firm that is able to give our clients the attention of smaller firms yet provide our employees and associates the environment and stability of bigger firms without becoming a number. We are one of the very few Engineering Firms in the Country that Designs And Builds its own creations in the wireless sector. We currently are seeking to enhance our team with:
A&E Project Manager (PM I / II / III)
- Manage and Review design plans for Civil / Architectural Construction Documents for Wireless Telecommunications sites such as: Building Rooftops, Water Tanks, Raw Land Towers, Tower Colocations and Small Cells
- Read, Analyze & Understand the specific project scope of work starting with Existing electrical power and proposed power requirements, Identify any potential Spatial Constraints / Challenges and develop a solution for the Site Plan / Site Layout. Also, Identify any potential Structural constraints / Challenges and escalate to the Customer with Potential Solutions
- Attend & Perform site walks with the customer
- Perform structural mappings on rooftops (i.e. take measurements, collect and seek out data and existing building drawings from the field sufficient to perform the designs in the office side).
- Review & Critique Structural Designs and Analysis Calculations
- Ability to work directly with cities and local jurisdictions to understand their code requirements
- Work with licensed engineers as well surveyors to review and revise the calculations and designs as needed
- Having an EIT or SEIT or PE or SE or RA is always considered a huge plus as we are always looking for our team members to grow and continue their professional development.
- Minimum 4-Year Degree in Architecture, Structural Engineering or Civil Engineering.
- 5-years experience in Structural design, fabrication drawings or any Tenant Improvement projects can be used to substitute for the above mentioned experience requirements.
- Ability to be a self-starter and highly motivated.
- Great organizational skills are extremely important.
- Industry Experience is a PLUS but not required: 5-years experience in telecommunications design (cell towers, wireless A&E designs, structural detailing, and/or construction documentation in the cell tower industry).
- Proficiency with AutoCAD or Revit.
- Ability to review calcs in RisaTower / eriTower / TnxTower
- Ability to review models in RISA 3D
- Ability to Review Mathcad files
- 3 Weeks Paid Time off.
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan with 100% Matching
- P.P.O. / HMO Blue Cross / Blue Shield Medical Plan
- Dental / Vision / LD / SD
- Professional Atmosphere
- Hands-on Training And Field Experience Possible.
Location: Carol Stream, IL
Job Type: Full-time