Our Customer Care Ambassadors
Beyond our smiles and easily identifiable red attire, we provide an exceptional passenger experience from roadside to runway. We play a critical role helping passengers and other airport users navigate the terminals and its processes, in a friendly, professional, and caring manner providing a passenger experience that is second to none.
A Customer Care Link Ambassador operates and dispatches YYC's compact transit systems vehicle which carries up to 10 passengers on a designated route between international and domestic terminals.
- Be responsible for safely transporting passengers and must be committed to safety and customer service.
- Be responsible for ensuring operating rules and practices are followed and adhered to by drivers
- Perform daily vehicle safety inspections and cleaning
- Take appropriate action and documentation when operating issues arise including staff roster
- Promote and educate passengers of the services, products and amenities available within the Terminal complex;
- Take personal pride and ownership of the area of service being provided;
- Have a professional, friendly, welcoming attitude and appearance while providing passengers with a friendly, and superior level of care and customer service;
- Provide accurate, timely and relevant information to passengers in an efficient, helpful and transparent manner;
- Participate in Zone Evacuation Officer program;
- Perform other duties as required.
- Prolonged sitting and standing is required;
- Walking long distances is required;
- Shifts may run throughout a 24 hour/ 7 day week period and may be on rotational basis. Shifts may change based on operational need;
- The airport is not a scent free environment;
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs/11.5 kg;
- Strong commitment to excellence and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills & customer service skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Exceptional time-management skills and the ability to prioritize your own work and the work of others
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with staff, peers, and industry contacts in a team environment.
- Professional driving qualifications or experience is preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $21.32 /hour
- Secondary School (Preferred)