Responsible to assist Brand Managers with day-to-day duties related to client requirements. Clients may be principles, as well as, accounts. Assistants are responsible for taking care of any brand pricing, deal or promotional issues along with regular administrative duties. The position also assists key account and territory managers with accounts that fall under their portfolio. Although this position may have one direct report-to, there may be multiple dotted-line reporting requirements to those they are assisting.
Concord Sales Ltd. is a progressive national food brokerage representing both national and regional brands in the retail grocery, mass merchandisers and drug Industry. Our areas of expertise include Brokerage, Buy/Sell, and Food Service Brokerage. We are flexible, adaptable, street smart and completely dedicated to building the brands we represent.
We offer a great working environment, competitive compensation and exceptional company values. Our Head office is located on Lonsdale Ave close to public transit, restaurants and shopping.
- Organizational Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Honesty and Integrity
- Uses customized software, to set up principles, enter orders, generate reports, update pricing and new items, create deal tables, etc.
- Processes debits and debit tracking using appropriate documentation
- Administrative tasks include but are not limited to: completing promotional forms, new item presentation forms, credit applications, PowerPoint presentations, sell sheets, contracts, reservations for client meetings, etc.
- Reviews and edits Aztec reports; relevant to certain client(s) to analyze product and sales data
- Coordinates client events and sponsorship
- Processes and ensures internal and external communication regarding promotions
- Tracks brands within local advertisements
- Support reception coverage as per Front Desk Schedule
- Comply with all policies and procedures
- These are representative duties and responsibilities which are not all encompassing and may change from time to time.
Education and Experience
- Post secondary education in related field and/or 1 to 3 years of administration/ marketing administration or related experience
- Previous experience with managing data, and data input
- Previous customer service experience is an asset
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Attention to detail; an aptitude for numeric accuracy and data entry - must have an intermediate to high skill level when working with Excel.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to deal with a variety of situations and resolve challenges
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly strong with Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written skills)
- Well organized, able to prioritize effectively working within established deadlines and a strong work ethic.
This is a full-time position and offers a competitive total reward package that includes a performance based annual bonus.
Include cover letter and resume in a single PDF document.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, we will only communicate with shortlisted candidates.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Brand Management support: 3 years (Preferred)