Concord (noun) con*cord | a state of agreement; harmony
At Concord we believe that agreements are the foundation of everything - progress, possibilities and potential. That is why our mission is in our name: to empower people to agree more. Concord was built to eliminate the countless frictions that stand in the way of winning agreements. Those frictions not only cost time and money, they are dividing us and halting opportunities for everyone.
With 95% of the world's companies still managing their agreements through an antiqued manual process, we are disrupting this final frontier and pioneering a new way forward. Our B2B SaaS contract management solution is already empowering over 400 organizations and 220,000 users across 132 countries. And we are just getting started. If you have the passion, ambition and collaborative spirit to create a future where everyone can agree more, come and work with us.
Our Product Team is dedicated to consistently bringing more value to customers and disrupting the market, while striving for the simplest in-product experience.
At Concord you will:
- Own and deliver complex integrations that provide a simple end-to-end customer experience
- Develop the product integration roadmap to meet with Business objectives and build consensus on prioritization which drives product execution
- Understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate, and launch frequently
- Partner and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders across product, design, marketing, engineering, customer success, and support teams
- 4+ years of product management experience working closely with high functioning engineering and design teams, preferably in the B2B SaaS space
- Proven track record of product launches and iterations for customer-facing products, including product integrations
- Structured problem solver and expert at prioritizing features
- Proven ability to bring simplicity to complex, ambiguous situations
- Strong product sense dedicated to a customer-centric approach
- A deep desire to work on a product that will change an entire industry
Concord is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.