The Phone App Development position is an integral part of our IT and Headquarters team. The prime goal of the Phone App Developer is to create, test, debug, release, and maintain a phone application highlighting as well as advancing our already excellent services to our clients and tenants.
The Phone App Developer will possess in-depth knowledge of all appropriate software and app development tools and have a passion for creating and coding. We are looking for a candidate who understands the value of teamwork, communication, and excellent service.
We welcome your EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, and SKILLS:
- Experience with mobile app development (react native preferred)
- Experience with and knowledge of web build tools (Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, Babel)
- Deep understanding of HTML5, ES6, and modern CSS (flexbox, css-in-js, preprocessors)
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to complete work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Strong debugging skills
- Android and/or iOS experience
- A strong eye for graphic design is a plus
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook)
- Experience in Xamarin development platform is a big plus
- Create, develop, test, debug and release phone app
- Maintain app/software updates when applicable
- Explain and train new users on how to properly use app
- Propose new ideas for phone app and related projects clearly and efficiently with team members
- Portray welcoming, courteous professional first impression to all clients and callers
- Answer, screen and direct incoming call
Your COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Salary
- 10-15 days PTO annually, and paid US holidays
- Full Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Benefits, 401k
- RTA Program for CTA and Metra
- Business Social benefits and incentives
At Concierge Unlimited International, CUI, est. 1982, Our Company Mission is to provide the highest quality service experience to our clients. The CUI Team members portray a warm, courteous, professional and friendly disposition to all clients, tenants and guests. We pride ourselves on delivering lasting and memorable experiences that meet and exceed our clients' expectations.
We are seeking energetic, motivated, service-oriented professionals to join our entrepreneurial-spirited team. We provide you with the training, tools, and support necessary to succeed.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Android development: 1 year (Preferred)
- iOS development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Xamarin: 1 year (Preferred)